Always wondered if you could do volunteer work in Diving & Marine Conservation Krabi?
If you join us first of all you’ll learn how to dive! Once you feel comfortable in the water and have a good buoyancy control you can do work like
- Abandoned Fishing net removal
- Illegally set fishing cage removal
- Collecting Ocean Plastic underwater (Debris Dives)
- Surface Cleanup Collecting Rubbish
- Coral Propagation
- Permanent Anchor Buoy installing and maintaining
- Shark research
Here is a video of us removing an abandoned Fishing Net so you can see what awaits you!
Interested to join us as a Marine Life Conservation Volunteer?
Check it out here