What is it for? You can do your part by becoming a Marine Conservation Volunteer abroad in Ao Nang, Krabi Thailand and learn how important the oceans are for us.
A word in advance.
If we don’t start now our Actions will dictate our future, because each one of us can make a difference!
Together we can make a change!
Our aim is to survey our sharks, cleanup the reefs from plastic pollution, abandoned fishing nets and cages as well as setting permanent Anchor ropes for boats so they don’t have to throw their own onboard Anchor and destroy Corals.
What can our Marine Conservation volunteer abroad expect during their internship?
- Receive your International CMAS Open Water Scuba Diving License
- Collect Data for scientific research
- Work with sharks
- Do marine conservation work
- Work with marine biologists from the local community
- Want to do your Marine Biology Bachelor Master or Doctor Thesis? We will provide you with the right tools!
Our Ocean conservation projects are a way for you to save our oceans and give our future generations a sustainable way of living, learning about and enjoying this fragile underwater environment.
See what’s included in the price
Did you decide to join us? Choose your Project length.